Schedule a Tour
Return to Content
Call us :
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Paint, Clean and repair any damaged items
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
Submit work request online, or call, or email
5. What happens if I am locked out?
During business hours we can let you in, after hours, have to call lock smith.
6. Is parking available?
Zone parking through the city, or in the garage for $125
7. What amenities does the property offer?
Clubroom with wifi, netflix, AC & fireplace- Rooftop with BBQ, and Fire pit
8. During which time periods are the rooftop decks available for use?
24 hours, quiet hours 10 pm- 8am
9. Is your community pet friendly?
10. What appliances are standard?
Washer & Dryer, Microwave, Stove, Fridge, dishwasher
11. Do you offer furnished apartments?
12. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
Up to 24 hours
13. What are my options for paying my rent?
14. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
15. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
Comcast or Century Link
16. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
Lease term fee is based on your rental amount times two
17. How do I set up my utilities?
Power is set up by Seattle City Light. Everything else we set up through Conservice
18. Which utilities are included in my rent?
19. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
Yes, bus line 70 is 600 ft
20. Which school district are you in?
Seattle City-King County
21. How do I get to your community?
North on I5 take exit 167, Left on Lakeview, Left on Lynn, Right on Franklin. South on I5 take exit 167, Right on Lousia, left on Lynn
Limited Time Special
Limited Time Special
Get up to one month free on new move-ins! Get in touch with our leasing team for full details.
Call us today!
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to